03 Aug 2023
Cidadania da Guiné Equatorial
Visto Visto necessário
Informação útil
Tráfego de carros
Tráfego de carros Tráfego à direita
Moeda Riel
Linguagem Khmer, English, Chinese, Vietnamese, Lao, Thai
Código do telefone
Código do telefone +855
Covid Não há restrições COVID
Validade mínima do passaporte
Validade mínima do passaporte pelo menos 6 meses
Insurance policy Apólice de seguro é necessária

E-Class work visas

The Cambodian Department of Immigration (part of the Ministry of the Interior) provides all foreign citizens with an official work permit/employment card to be eligible to work in the country.

All foreign citizens who come to Cambodia for work must first obtain an E-Class visa, formerly known as a business visa, which is valid for 30 days. They must then obtain a work permit and employment card through the Department of Labor and Training (MLVT). Cambodia has introduced new E-Class visa extension categories, which include:

  • EB visa: the most common option for foreign citizens who are working in Cambodia. This applies to anyone who works in the country, starts a business, works as a freelancer, and has been in Cambodia for more than a month.
  • EP visa: an EP visa is issued to foreigners who have come to Cambodia to find a job, start a business, or stay in the country after their initial 30-day stay on an E-Class visa expires.
  • EG visa: a general visa that applies to job seekers. This can last one, three, or six months.
  • ER visa: the visa is intended for those who want to retire in Cambodia. They must present a document confirming their retirement in their home country and prove that they can financially support themselves.
  • ET visa: this is an extension of a technical visa intended for those who work in certain professions or industries.

EB visa extension

The EOS (Extended Stay) business covers the majority of expats in Cambodia, including those who work, their partners and children, freelancers and volunteers. The current rules require applicants to provide a letter with a seal confirming their work for a Cambodian company). This visa extension can be extended for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. Please note that visa extensions for 6 and 12 months allow multiple entry.

Spouses and children of EB visa holders must submit the visa holder's employment letter. The letter should indicate that the company supports the application for getting the EB EOS of the spouse as a non-working dependent, and also contains the passport data of the dependents. You will also need to provide the visa holder with proof of your relationship in order to renew your visa.

Permanent work

Self-employment / Temporary work

Camboja Work Permit for Guineenses Equatoriais