- Welcome to VisitWorld.Today!This is a service platform where you can find answers to questions about traveling or relocation to any of 199 countries through a convenient search, and purchase the necessary related services and products.All information is updated daily and available in seven languages.Take advantage of free information about the rules of entry and legal stay in all countries of the world for tourism, work, study, medical treatment, residence permit or citizenship.
- Everything is very simple!
- 1. Scroll to the search engine, enter your citizenship first (with which passport you will cross the border), then the country of destination and click the Search button.
- 2. Then select the desired category of entry – Tourism, Work, Education, Treatment, Immigration or Digital nomads.
- 3. In the opened window you will see all the necessary information – from covid restrictions to visa requirements.
- 4. Easily switch between the tabs to find out the conditions of entry for other purposes – whether you need a work permit, how to obtain a student visa, whether it is possible to apply for a medical visa, what are the requirements for residence permits, as well as opportunities for acquiring citizenship.
Read important news from the world of travel in the News section.Additional questions will always be answered by the round-the-clock hotline in the format of online chat.VisitWorld.Today – your journey without problem!
- On the website, you can also order services from any corner of the planet, and pay online in a convenient way for you:
- • travel or medical insurance from leading insurance companies;
- • professional legal advice, where local specialists will provide assistance on a wide range of visa and migration issues;
- • buy checklists - step-by-step guides for entering the desired country - from obtaining a visa to naturalization.
Find out more about working in Luxembourg for EU citizens, the most popular jobs and useful tips
Learn more about the 5 biggest challenges of moving abroad and how to overcome them
Learn more about the 5 benefits of travel health insurance and what to look for when choosing a policy
Find out more about why so many Brits are moving to Turkey and whether a Briton can get citizenship in exchange for investment
Our goal is to collect on one site all the necessary information on the rules of border crossing and legal stay in any country in the world for a citizen of any country in the world. Make it easy for users to find this information and explain it in plain language.
- What should I do if I entered incorrect data when applying for an insurance policy?You can always contact the portal's hotline, and we will promptly make the necessary changes to the insurance policy.
- I applied for insurance, but haven’t received the code. What to do?In this case, we advise you to reload the page, clear the cache, change the language on the page, or use another browser.
- What should I do if I haven’t received the policy to the specified mail for more than 30 minutes?Please, contact the hotline and provide the data specified when applying for the insurance.
- I cannot pay for the insurance, what should I do?If your payment fails, we recommend contacting your bank, they often do not trust payment systems. You need to confirm that it is you who are doing the transaction.
- Where can I read the terms and conditions of my insurance contract?You can read about the terms of the insurance contract on our website in the section of the insurance policy registration.
- What if I have purchased a policy but my trip is canceled?Please inform the hotline of the portal about the reasons for the trip cancellation, and we will gladly reschedule your dates.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.