service platform for
tourists, migrants, expats
Find out more about who will need an ETIAS authorization and how to obtain a permit for safe travel to EU countries
Find out more in which countries you can spend a vacation on a budget
Germany is one of Europe's oldest and most beautiful countries. The state is known for its meticulous attitude to beautification, craftsmanship and tourist destinations linked to the state's rich past. Today, millions of tourists from all over the world come to this country to see the monuments of an ancient era.
Learn more about the rules for entering Turkey, obtaining a Turkish visa and the country's migration programs.
Our goal is to collect on one site all the necessary information on the rules of border crossing and legal stay in any country in the world for a citizen of any country in the world. Make it easy for users to find this information and explain it in plain language.
- What should I do if I entered incorrect data when applying for an insurance policy?You can always contact the portal's hotline, and we will promptly make the necessary changes to the insurance policy.
- I applied for insurance, but haven’t received the code. What to do?In this case, we advise you to reload the page, clear the cache, change the language on the page, or use another browser.
- What should I do if I haven’t received the policy to the specified mail for more than 30 minutes?Please, contact the hotline and provide the data specified when applying for the insurance.
- I cannot pay for the insurance, what should I do?If your payment fails, we recommend contacting your bank, they often do not trust payment systems. You need to confirm that it is you who are doing the transaction.
- Where can I read the terms and conditions of my insurance contract?You can read about the terms of the insurance contract on our website in the section of the insurance policy registration.
- What if I have purchased a policy but my trip is canceled?Please inform the hotline of the portal about the reasons for the trip cancellation, and we will gladly reschedule your dates.
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.
All materials and articles are owned by VisitWorld.Today and are protected by international intellectual property regulations. When using materials, approval from VisitWorld.Today is required.