Why we should learn about higher education in Thailand. We tell you about admission and tuition fees
Thailand is one of the most exotic and colorful countries in the world. Not only tourism but also education is constantly evolving. Studying in Thailand has long been considered prestigious, not inferior to the West. A key advantage of the education system is the loyal requirements for admission.
In fact, all you need to study in Thailand is a student visa and a financial margin. Many higher education institutions also issue internationally recognized diplomas, which are highly regarded all over the world. Higher education in Thailand makes it easy to get a job and the government guarantees your employment.
Advantages of studying in Thailand
- Education is cheaper in Thailand than in the EU and the USA. College students pay between $2,000 and $4,000 a year.
- Quality classes. You will be able to master one of the prestigious disciplines and earn an internationally recognized diploma, which is highly valued around the world.
- The Thai government provides jobs for students who successfully complete their studies. Also, with an international degree, you are free to choose which country to live or work in.
- Simplification of the entrance exam system. All you need is a student visa and the means to study abroad. There are no difficult exams or interviews in Thailand. The government is interested and willing to accept international students.
- Warm climate, wonderful nature, and many interesting places to spend your free time. Thailand is one of the most interesting and mysterious countries in the world.
- Pre-School Education (ages 3 to 6)
- Secondary education (ages 6 to 17) At the age of 13, students can choose the direction in which they want to study, i.e. the subjects they want to focus on. The most popular subjects are maths and science. You can also choose more interesting classes, such as tennis and martial arts, instead of regular physical education.
- Higher education in Thailand teaches all relevant subjects. Marketing, administration, and international business are the most in demand. All students can earn a Bachelor's, Master's, or Doctorate degree depending on the length of their studies.
Studies in Thailand are conducted in English and the national language. It all depends on the institution and the program. English courses are offered mainly in public schools and universities, but it should be noted that they are slightly more expensive for foreigners in Thailand.
The cost of specific programs can be found on the official websites of universities and schools. The average cost of university education in Thailand is about $3,000 per year.
What you need to study in Thailand
A study visa is the best option for staying in Thailand for a year without having to leave the country permanently.
The period of stay in Thailand on a study visa is one year. After this time, you must leave Thailand in order to obtain a new study visa. (You should bear in mind, however, that with each subsequent visa it becomes more and more difficult to obtain it).
When entering Thailand on a single entry study visa, the visa is stamped "used" and authorized to stay in Thailand for 90 days. Students must renew their study visas every three months at the immigration office by presenting the documentation package from their place of study. After one year you must leave the country in order to apply for a new study visa.
Cost of studies
Depends on the educational institution, number of hours, subjects to be studied, etc. The most popular training in private language schools (usually English or Thai) where the cost of annual training is about 25 thousand baht a year (~ 750 USD).
Educational institutions in this country most often expect applicants high results in mathematics and English. Because of this, foundation courses often focus on core subject knowledge and practicing for the IELTS exams. There are also Foundation Programmes for international students. Foundation studies last from 3 months to 1 semester. The time frame depends on the entry-level of the student. Irish universities also have summer courses which allow you to take long holidays to improve your English and get to know the university from the inside.
3 minResidence permit
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.
All materials and articles are owned by VisitWorld.Today and are protected by international intellectual property regulations. When using materials, approval from VisitWorld.Today is required.