How to find new investment opportunities?
Investors are always on the lookout for new investment opportunities that can bring high returns. But how do you find them in a competitive and dynamic market? Learn more about the 7 best methods for finding profitable investment opportunities
Investments can become an additional source of income, help improve the quality of life or ensure a carefree retirement. However, investing is a special and rather complex science. In order for money to start working for you, you need to invest it successfully, balancing potential profits with possible risk. Finding profitable investment options can be a difficult task, especially for young investors.
Where to look for good deals for global investing? Let's talk further.
7 ways to find profitable offers in the field of global investments
1. Communication with investors and entrepreneurs is one of the most effective ways to find new investment opportunities. It is important to choose professionals who work in your target sectors, regions, stages, etc. By maintaining a trusting relationship, you can get useful recommendations and even learn about promising startups that you could not even guess about. Also, based on the experience of investors, you will be able to study market trends, challenges and opportunities.
In addition, we advise you to maintain regular contacts with companies in which you have invested and monitor their development in order to get more opportunities for cooperation.
2. Attend specialized events, including conferences and meetings, join online communities and platforms to regularly maintain contacts and receive favorable offers. These events will help the investor discover new trends, technologies and startups in the industry. Also, be sure to participate in forums where you can learn and network with other industry enthusiasts.
Useful expert advice
Anton Taranenko is the founder and CEO of Visit Ukraine and Visit World online platforms and the owner of the international development company AntaGroup:
Global investments are investments that are made in different countries around the world. This can include investments in stocks, bonds, real estate, new projects, or the expansion of businesses. They help to stimulate economic growth and development of countries, promote international trade, cooperation and innovation.
Global investment is an important element of the global economy as it facilitates the flow of capital, technology and innovation between countries. They can help attract foreign investment, create new jobs, and contribute to economic growth.
Global investment opportunities cover a wide range of sectors and regions for investors. They include:
- Equities: Investing in company stocks can be a promising option, especially if you choose stocks of innovative technology companies or companies with high growth potential.
- Bonds: Investing in bonds is a more stable option as they are usually guaranteed by the government or company. It can be a steady source of income for investors.
- Real estate: Investing in real estate can be lucrative, especially in developed cities or tourist destinations. It can generate high income and property value growth over time.
- Cryptocurrencies: Investing in cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin or Ethereum can be profitable with accelerated value growth. But such investments are associated with high risks due to the high volatility of cryptocurrencies.
- Stock market: Investing in the stock market, through index funds or company stocks, can be a way to diversify an investor's portfolio. Markets such as the New York Stock Exchange, the London Stock Exchange, or the Bourse of Tokyo provide opportunities to invest in a variety of companies and sectors.
However, global investment also has its risks. Increasing competition in global markets can lead to asset depreciation or loss of investment. Political, economic and social factors can also affect the success of global investments.
3. Follow industry news and trends – having complete information, you will be able to quickly learn about current issues, and this will help you manage your own investments more successfully. Also, based on current data, the investor will be one of the first to learn about new technologies, innovations and business models that can change the market. Be sure to subscribe to blogs, podcasts, and reports that cover your interests. Also follow thought leaders and influencers in your chosen industry on social media.
4. Researching accelerators and incubators is another valuable source that will help you find new investment opportunities. Investors participating in these programs will have access to a series of handpicked and validated startups that have undergone a rigorous selection and training process. An investor will be able to assess the potential of certain startups, get feedback from program managers and mentors. To get to know accelerators and incubators, attend their events.
Importantly! Investing in foreign real estate is an attractive proposition for those who dream of additional income and are also looking for an opportunity to obtain a permanent residence permit or citizenship in another country.
Currently, Indonesia, particularly the island of Bali, is a promising destination. According to experts, the amount of net profit from the sale of apartments purchased in Bali during the construction phase will be 44% in three years. When renting real estate, you can return the investment in 5-6 years. However, the investor should carefully choose a developer, it is better if he has international work experience. It is also important to pay attention to the type of real estate and the location. A profitable investment option in Bali is the purchase of premium apartments ANTA Residence Canggu from the reliable international developer ANTA Group.
Turkey also has an attractive real estate market where you can get a high return on investment. Most investors prefer to buy business-class apartments in Turkey, because such an investment is a good option, both for living and for investments. Read more about the advantages of investing in real estate in Turkey here.
5. Use data and analytics to screen, filter and rank investment proposals based on various metrics. This search method will save time and resources, narrow the search and focus on the most promising candidates. Also, access to data will allow you to compare startups with peers and competitors and identify patterns and signals that indicate growth. Platforms and tools such as Crunchbase, PitchBook, CB Insights and Mattermark provide comprehensive and reliable data on proposals, investors and markets.
6. Experiment with methods of searching for investment proposals - this technique will help the investor to find investment proposals that might not even be in his usual circle. The most unusual search technologies include:
- creating or joining online platforms or markets;
- launching or participating in podcasts, blogs or newsletters;
- use of artificial intelligence to create or evaluate potential investment projects.
7. Be active - you don't need to wait for a profitable investment offer to come to you, it's better to look for promising directions yourself. An investor can use various tools and platforms to search and track offers in the chosen industry, such as databases, directories, markets and social networks. This technique will allow you to diversify your sourcing strategy and increase your chances of finding hidden gems or untapped opportunities.
Also, it is worth noting that it is better to invest exclusively in the field in which you are well versed.
Therefore, the search for new investment opportunities is an important, but rather difficult task for any investor. However, using the above sources will increase your search efficiency and your chances of finding the next big deal.
Daria Rogova, Head of Insurance at Visit World
To move, travel or work safely in a new country, you will need health insurance. You can apply for an extended policy on our website here.
Products from Visit World for a comfortable trip:
Travel guide for 200 countries;
Legal advice from a local specialist on visa and migration issues;
Travel insurance around the world (please select the country of interest and citizenship to receive services);
Medical insurance all over the world.
More articles on the topic:
Tourist real estate: prospects and opportunities for investors.
Today, many entrepreneurs are trying to find a country to open their business. Here are the top countries in the world for starting a business or investing in existing enterprises in 2024, as well as the factors to consider
15 Nov. 2023More details
In recent years, Bali has become a tourist magnet, receiving millions of visitors from all over the world. However, not everyone comes to the island just for vacation. The growing demand not only supports the island's economy but also stimulates the development of the hotel sector. Find out more about why it is worth investing in the hotel business in Bali, how to open your own hotel and how much profit you can make by investing in tourist real estate in Bali
16 Nov. 2023More details
Global investment provides access to investment opportunities that are not available in the domestic market. Learn more about the top 7 reasons to choose global investing for your real estate investments
17 Nov. 2023More details
At the beginning of the new fiscal year 2024, the USCIS announced a number of changes to the issuance of additional H-2B visas that may affect seasonal workers seeking employment opportunities in the United States. Learn more about the key points of these changes and their possible consequences
21 Nov. 2023More details