Where can you get citizenship or residence permit when buying real estate
Obtaining citizenship or a residence permit for a foreigner in another country is not a simple and lengthy procedure. But some countries have decided to simplify it by providing the opportunity to purchase real estate in the country and obtain a residence permit. Of course, there are some pitfalls, such as a limit on the minimum purchase amount or a ban on working in the country. But it allows you to repeatedly enter and leave the territory of the country and stay there for a long time, and later it is possible to obtain citizenship.
● Caribbean countries will gladly accept your real estate investment and grant citizenship if you meet certain conditions
● St. Kin's and Nevis. The amount of investment is not less than 400,000 dollars. But with this passport, you will get free borders with Europe, Great Britain, Japan, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand (129 countries in total). In addition, you can include your parents under the age of 55 and children under the age of 30 in the documents for obtaining citizenship. After 5 years, you can sell your property without losing your status. Also, you do not have to be in the country.
● Antigua. The amount is 400,000 dollars. You have the right to include your children under 25 and your parents in the contract. You must be on the territory of the country at least 7 days a year. This rule is valid for 5 years.
● Grenada $500,000. You must participate in a government program. Parents and children can also be included in the contract, but first, get court approval. We advise you to consult a legal advisor.
● Costa Rica. the amount of investments is 200,000 dollars. Also, after becoming a citizen of this country and living in its territory for 9 years, you can get a Spanish passport in a simplified manner.
● Panama. The investment amount is 300,000 dollars, but first, you get a residence permit for 5 years, then, if you are still the owner of the house, you have the right to apply for citizenship.
Certificate of residence
● Cyprus. Buying real estate on the island worth up to €300,000, if you are not an EU citizen, entitles you to a temporary residence permit for one year, of which 180 days you must live in Cyprus. You can then extend it for the same term an infinite number of times. You are not allowed to work. When you buy a property worth 300,000 euros, you and your family get a permanent residence permit. It also does not provide an opportunity to work and move freely within the territory of the EU.
● Greece €250,000 for a permanent residence permit. You are also allowed to rent real estate for 10 years for the same amount. The permit is issued for 5 years with the possibility of extension as long as you are the owner of the property. You are not allowed to work. You must live in the country for at least 183 days a year. There is an option to officially rent housing with a minimum threshold of 24,000 euros, if you include a wife in the contract, the amount increases by 20%, for each child by 15%. After 5 years of permanent residence in the country, you have the right to apply for citizenship.
● Latvia. The minimum amount of 250,000 euros gives the right to receive a residence permit for 5 years, which can then be extended, but at the same time pay 5,000 euros each time. A residence permit gives the right to work, but only in Latvia. and travel visa-free to the EU.
● Portugal. The investment amount is 500,000 euros, when buying real estate in the villages - 400,000 euros, when buying historical real estate older than 30 years - 350,000 euros. You receive a certificate for 5 years with the right to extend it twice for 2 years. When renewing, you have to pay 2,500 euros for each family member. The buyer must live in the property for 35 days. Has no right to work.
● Spain. 500,000 euros, but this is the amount for 1 person, that is, the family has to invest already 1 million euros. The purchase gives the right to live in the country for 2 years and the right to extend it. You must also guarantee a financial income of at least 2,200 euros per person. You are not allowed to work.
● Turkey. Any amount of investment in real estate gives a residence permit for half a year with the right to extend it for another 2 years.
2 minResidence permit
4 minResidence permit
3 minResidence permit
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.
All materials and articles are owned by VisitWorld.Today and are protected by international intellectual property regulations. When using materials, approval from VisitWorld.Today is required.