Work in Belgium: a work visa, the Belgian labor market in practice
Advantages of employment in Belgium
How to find a job
- at the labour exchange;
- through Belgian sites;
- in newspapers or magazines;
- with the help of an intermediary company;
- write to companies directly;
- or entrust the search to a recruiting company (however, you will have to pay a lot here).
- jobs career.
Work visa to Belgium
- Foreign passport and its copy.
- National passport and a copy.
- 2 photos, size 4.5x3.5 cm.
- Questionnaire in French, English, or Dutch.
- A copy of the employment agreement.
- Health certificate.
- Certificate of no criminal record.
- Bank statement on the availability of funds for accommodation.
- Receipts for payment of consular and service fees.
- Documents confirming the provision of housing.
5 minResidence permit
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.
All materials and articles are owned by VisitWorld.Today and are protected by international intellectual property regulations. When using materials, approval from VisitWorld.Today is required.