What do I need to do to get a student visa in Brunei?
1. To obtain a Brunei-Darussalam student visa, Your University in Brunei must send you an admission/admission letter.
2. Then your university writes a letter to the Immigration Department about the student visa.
3. After receiving the student visa approval letter from the immigration department, your university will send you a copy of this letter.
4. You show a letter to the immigration officer for a single-entry visa (BND 20) upon arrival at Brunei International Airport.
5. When a student settles in at the University, the university issues a student pass, multiple-entry visa and Brunei ID card within 2 weeks from the date of your arrival in Brunei.
Required documents for visa processing:
- Application for a student pass;
- Application form;
- Passport and a copy of the main page, as well as a copy of the single-entry visa stamp in the passport;
- The recent photo with the size of the passport;
- A copy of valid health insurance;
- A certificate of Medical Fitness issued by a registered practitioner certifying that you are suitable for training in Brunei;
- A copy of the scholarship approval letter, if any;
- Official letter from your university for student pass and multiple-entry visa;
- Letter of admission to your university;
- Immigration letter in response to student visa approval.
*Additional documents may be required. Training takes place in English.
Brunei Education for Montenegrins
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.