A student visa to the Congo allows a foreign citizen to immigrate to the Congo temporarily to complete a course of study in the country. A student visa allows holders to live and work (in a limited mode) in Congo for as long as they need to complete the course of study to help support themselves and all dependents. To apply for a student visa, you need to find the nearest embassy or consulate.
To obtain a student visa, the following criteria must be met:
- A letter of admission must be provided confirming that the applicant has been offered a place in a full-time course of study at a recognized educational institution.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate the availability of sufficient funds to secure their living in the country.
- It is necessary to prove that the payment for the course was made in full.
- It is necessary to obtain private health insurance and provide documentary evidence of this.
- The candidate must have a firm intention to return to their country after the end of the period of study.
Congo Education for South Koreans
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.