To travel to Côte d'Ivoire for medical or social reasons, you will need a medical/social visa.
The following documents are required for its registration:
- Original receipts for the visa fee (70 euros for a short-term visa, 130 euros for a long-term visa);
- Approval from DST (Department of Territorial Supervision);
- Certificate of hotel or other accommodation reservation;
- Passport valid for at least 6 months + a photocopy of the first three pages (pages with photo and address);
- International certificate of vaccination against yellow fever;
- Detailed information about booking a plane ticket or a photocopy of the back ticket;
- Invitation letter;
- Medical certificate or certificate of appointment to a medical structure.
Medical Treatment for Australians in Côte d’Ivoire
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Self-serve is not allowed.