To travel to Côte d'Ivoire for medical or social reasons, you will need a medical/social visa.
The following documents are required for its registration:
- Original receipts for the visa fee (70 euros for a short-term visa, 130 euros for a long-term visa);
- Approval from DST (Department of Territorial Supervision);
- Certificate of hotel or other accommodation reservation;
- Passport valid for at least 6 months + a photocopy of the first three pages (pages with photo and address);
- International certificate of vaccination against yellow fever;
- Detailed information about booking a plane ticket or a photocopy of the back ticket;
- Invitation letter;
- Medical certificate or certificate of appointment to a medical structure.
Medical Treatment for Botswantsi in Côte d’Ivoire
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.