Business visa in Côte d'Ivoire
You will need a business visa to perform professional activities in Côte d'Ivoire.
Depending on the length of stay in Côte d'Ivoire, you can apply for the following business visas:
- Short-term visa. It allows you to stay and work in the country for up to three months (90 days);
- Long-term visa. Allows to stay and work in the country for up to one year.
Documents required to obtain a business visa in Côte d'Ivoire:
- Original receipts of the visa fee (70 euros for a short-term visa, 130 euros for a long-term visa);
- Approval from DST (Department of Territorial Supervision);
- Certificate of hotel or other accommodation reservation;
- Passport valid for at least 6 months + a photocopy of the first three pages (pages with photo and address);
- International certificate of vaccination against yellow fever;
- Detailed information about booking a plane ticket or a photocopy of the back ticket;
- Invitation letter;
- Justification of the status of an entrepreneur;
- Hotel reservation confirmation;
- Confirmation of financial possibilities for stay.
A separate type of business visa is a business visa under a contract. The validity period of the business visa under the contract depends on the duration of the employment contract.
To obtain a contract business visa to Côte d'Ivoire, each employee must submit the following information/documents to the nearest embassy:
- 4 copies of the employment contract form;
- Professional recommendations (diploma, employment certificate, etc.);
- Criminal record certificate;
- Medical certificate.
In case of an employment contract with a limited duration, the visa is issued for a maximum of twenty four months, while for an open-ended contract, a long-term visa is issued.
Côte d’Ivoire Work Permit for Fijians
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.