Study in Côte d'Ivoire and student visa
You will need a student visa to study in Côte d'Ivoire.
Necessary documents for obtaining a student visa in Côte d'Ivoire:
- Original receipts for the visa fee (70 euros for a short-term visa, 130 euros for a long-term visa);
- Approval from DST (Department of Territorial Supervision);
- Passport valid for at least 6 months + a photocopy of the first three pages (pages with photo and address);
- International certificate of vaccination against yellow fever;
- Detailed information about booking a plane ticket or a photocopy of the back ticket;
- Certificate of registration or pre-registration at the University of Côte d'Ivoire;
- The last school certificate, as well as the most recently obtained diplomas;
- Proof of residence (lease agreement, certificate of residence in university dormitories, etc.);
- A certificate of the availability of funds for the period of study or a certificate of a scholarship indicating the size and duration of the awarded scholarship;
- Medical Insurance.
Information about higher education in Côte d'Ivoire can be obtained from the information portal of the Administration of Côte d'Ivoire.
The Ministry of Higher Education and Scientific Research (MESRS) is one of the two ministries responsible for education in Côte d'Ivoire. On the website of the ministry you can register for those who want to enter the universities of Côte d'Ivoire.
Registration of new students online
Procedure for preliminary online registration of new bachelors:
Step 1: Verification of information
- Enter your BAC registration number, for example: 07008569F
- Enter your payment code (MTN Mobile Money , O range Money or M oov F looz ) - share the payment syntax
- Enter your phone number from which the payment is made. Then check everything and click "register".
Step 2: Verification of personal data
- Check your personal information (surname, first name, date of birth, etc.).
- If you notice an error in your information, please correct it.
- Add your additional information: phone number, CNI or certificate, email.
Step 3: Make your choice of higher education institution
- Enter your first field of study with preference, ensuring that your BAC series can be registered for that major.
- Enter facility 1 in order of preference.
- Enter institution 2 (optional) following the instructions. Confirm your choice.
This step shows all the settings you made during registration. You can print the orientation request form.
Cost of the procedure: 10,000 CFAF.
Scholarships for international students in Côte d'Ivoire
Receiving a scholarship from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Côte d'Ivoire
Foreign scholarships are a way to help students finance their studies. They are usually awarded to students who have an excellent academic record. The Ministry of Foreign Affairs has foreign scholarships to offer to students.
Conditions for receiving a scholarship from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Côte d'Ivoire
- Certificate of registration or preliminary registration issued by the host institution;
- A photocopy of a diploma or certificate of achievement (upon presentation of the original);
- Photocopy of newsletters.
Details about scholarships are available at the link https://bourses.diplomatie.gouv.ci/.
Côte d’Ivoire Education for Nepalese
The simultaneous stay of visitors in the hotel lobby not more than one person per 10 square meters of serviceable area is allowed.
Persons can visit hotels and stay there (outside hotel room) only if they wear respirator or face mask (including homemade mask), so that the nose and mouth are covered.
Hotel guests are obliged to keep the 1.5 meters distance.
Online check-in making in advance is recommended to avoid queues at check-in to hotel.
Meals in hotels are provided through meals delivery service to rooms upon prior order or at hotel restaurants situated inside or in open areas, provided the distance of at least 1.5 meters between seats at adjacent tables.
Not more than 4 clients are allowed to stay at the table (excluding children under 14 years old). Unless these tables are separated by a special partition;
Self-serve is not allowed.